Wow. This one is classic. The antisemitic following of Ron has done it again. The page this bit was taken from is a classic source of antisemitic bile. Here are some really cracked out/”amusing” (conspiratorial hatred of this nature is unnerving, but as civilized and enlightened people, I for one, would hope we could laugh at them).
1. On the right side of this page it seems that Alex Jones (conspiracy theorist/9/11 Truther idiot —-AND—- HUGE Ron Paul supporter/constant interviewer) is not liked by this group of Jew-haters. Ironic, no?
2. They claim the “evil Jew-run Fed” tried to kill Andrew Jackson. Um..The Fed didn’t exist then. The closest institution to something like the modern day Fed would have been the Bank of the U.S. which Jackson shut down anyway! When Jackson faced his [failed] assassin, it was because he had fired the man from the Navy for embezzling cash! Hell, Jackson expelled thousands of American Indians on the “Trail of Tears” —-If we are going to play “let’s mix conspiratorial thinking with an invented plot” I’d say that they’d have a MUCH better reason to want him dead than some batshit insane “the JOOOOOOZ did it!” bit.
2. Abe Lincoln was shot because of his position in the Civil War. Duh. Seriously, being Jew haters really limits these people to having any understanding of any situation.
3. James Garfield?! Ugh…Another example of another presidential assassination with NOTHING to do with the Fed or Jews! Garfield’s assassin was a lunatic who killed Garfield because he felt entitled to a high ranking job. He also held the Republican responsible for his not being promoted among their patronage network.
4. McKinley was killed by a very vocal Hungarian Catholic anarchist. The killing was an example of anarchist terrorism —AKA “propaganda of the deed”. Note: He didn’t scream “death to all guys who’ve caught onto the evil Jew-Fed banking network!”
5. JFK?….Seriously guys….?
6. They claim that Ron will be assassinated (like most normal Paultards that think their glorious leader is being threatened by “THEY”) because he’s spoken out against the Federal Reserve. *sigh* …Because, as we all know, the world is controlled by a few bankers sitting in a room. No other factors play rolls in assassinations or political changes —-EVER. *Rolling eyes more*
Guns, the NRO, and Incensed Paulbots
Charles Cooke wrote an interesting piece at the NRO showing how Ron Paul supporters have dovetailing interests with the Occupy Wall Street crowd. The real treasure was in the comments. Now, this one isn’t a juicy antisemitic statement. No, this one deals with how the Paulbots twist and turn history (and lie) to push their messages/theories/any other stuff they have in mind.
This Paulbot invents history to craft a narrative that really had nothing to do with the article. For those of you interested in WW2 history, the most Swiss armed action against the Nazis came from their official military, more specifically their AIR FORCE. There was no magical band of Swiss individuals fighting Nazis and winning.
Before you launch in and say, “Things Ron Paul Supporters Say” hates the 2nd Amendment —No, we love it! Most of us own firearms and the person writing this loves to shoot a variety of rifles and pistols. What I (and another one of my colleagues) can’t understand is this fact:
Paulbots claim they are minarchists (believers in small government//no government intervention in personal lives) yet, they are supportive of a Swiss (note: that’s a socialist state) which uses state funds to supply its people with automatic rifles. What’s even funnier is that loons like Ron Paul’s buddy Lew Rockwell constantly attacks the “militarism” found in the U.S. and having armies in general. Well guys, just saying, you can’t have it both ways.
(Note: Rabid Paulbots will turn the most bland criticism just dealing with Paul’s history of pork projects and turn it into “the author wants to take away our guns and impose a totalitarian state!”)
To the Paulbots Following This Page:
We really don’t care what commentary you children have to offer on our commentary of racist, insane, conspiratorial (see: insane), or just whacky Paulbot posts. You guys seemingly forget the fact that what’s said by these people is 99.9% of the time off the wall. Their (and sometimes your) comments are devoid of something referred to as “reality”. The fact that you all keep “following” this page merely speaks to how crazed you all are. Do you think your mumbling is going to change the fact that we are on to the strange things you people post? We take screenshots for crying out loud! Trying to justify idiocy by nitpicking jokey commentary we make just makes you guys look like bigger fools.
When we see a condemnation of the racism/craziness people of your ilk post—-THEN we might have something to say.
Have a good night.
The Ron Paul Martyr’s Brigade*
1. Yes. Ron Paul needs a “Pope Mobile” …Remember “THEY” are out to get him!!! Plus, he’s more divine than the Pope or that silly God dude. (see: Earlier post on Ron Paul supporter calling Paul the next “Jesus”).
2. These people are so delusional they want him to drive a tank to the Federal Reserve and destroy it. It’s like dealing with children playing “imagination”. Via Facebook they will lead the “Ron Paul Revolution” and command imaginary tanks to protect the “dear leader”.
3. Idiot below the other crazed post—-Yes. Paint an “X” on yourself—-We all know how “THEY” are going to try and kill Ron Paul. This is a way you can be more than just some fat loser who posts about Ron Paul on every forum you can find. Maybe, if this poster shows their strength and stops the evil Bilderberger-Chemtrail-Freemasonic-Jewish-Reptilian-FED bullet, they’ll finally win the love of Jodie Foster!
* Maybe Ron Paul’s cult-of-personality can employ an all female bodyguard squad like Qaddafi?!
We usually post one example of the Paultard mentality a day, but this one takes on a special significance.
This woman decided to post a response to these Paul-fanatics and here’s the response (I’ll paraphrase):
“We all hope you or your child dies in a war”. Not only is that mature *sarcasm*, but it truly speaks to how messed up their little heads are. Those of us in the anti-Paulbot field often hear: “why do you just ignore/not debate us.” Nope, there is no debate with those who adhere to a quasi-cult-of-personality…These people live in an alternate universe.
Anything less than isolationism is “warmongering” —-This is typical of a bunch that ascribe to the lunacy of Murray Rothbard. Rothbard felt that any war after the American Revolution was illegitimate. Welcome again to the TWILIGHT ZONE!
Yet notice when someone, in a minor way, upsets their apple carts, they are juvenile, disgusting, and rude. Hypocrisy at its best.
Next time you want to debate foreign policy with a Paulbot, just remember, these people wouldn’t know China or Pakistan from a gold doubloon they just bought off the Alex Jones Show.
* This was sent in by our friends at the Facebook group, American Patriots Against Ron Paul. Thanks guys.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE PAULTARD COMMUNITY!
1. Note how they think the evil government (which to many of them just wants to gas and kill everyone with chemtrails for the Bilderbergers) will ban Halloween costumes.
2. Paulbot [lack-of] logic: If we do something inane, like flood a straw poll with our supporters, make Ron Paul win in an online poll, write mean E-mails to people about ending the Fed and why they war mongers because they happened to call out the fact that Paul is a huge pork spender in Congress, or have uneducated and easily convinced and brainwashed children dress up as the glorious leader, RON WILL WIN!
3. They can also USE children to spread the message on a day that has absolutely nothing to do with politics or Ron Paul, and should be about having a nice time saying hello to neighbors, dressing up, and eating candy…Yup. Not cultish at all! *rolling eyes*
4. “You know how people dress up like Nixon or Obama?” …Yeah…Nixon was a disgraced president —Ron has disgraceful supporters —-Obama ran as the light/hope for all of America and was an absolute failure —-Ron Paul will never be elected yet judging by his fan base that presidency would amount to America capsizing. I see the connection!
5. I for one won’t be surprised at all if I see a child in a Paul mask…It’s such a basic costume: Dressing like a 486 year old apparition which frightens children, has mounds of idiots believing that it actually exists in real life, and will bring them something great.
6. If I see a parent doing that to a child (pushing Paultard idiocy), they (the parent) might get one of those apples with a razor blade in it…I’m joking (nor are we endorsing violence against anyone!!!), but that is some really messed up indoctrination for a child.
YUP! They’ve hit this point of insanity!
This Facebook group has around 1000 followers AND they actually believe there is a plot to assassinate their glorious leader. What’s even better is that these people, the same ones who pride themselves on understanding the workings of American government and the Constitution (better than YOU do), don’t seem to understand that the Secret Service—A branch of the Department of Treasury—protects the President of the United States and those running for President. Oh, and there’s no secret government plot to assassinate Ron Paul either, but hey, who cares about facts?
This one came to us from a member of the below mentioned group on Facebook.
1. Aren’t these Paultard “libertarian” types supposed to be about freedom of speech and Constitutionalism?
2. Typical Paultard antisemitism…Despite it being deplorable we aren’t entirely surprised.
Sorry For The Break!
Some of your loyal admins have been at school/in the hospital and simply didn’t have the time to devote themselves to keeping the site up. No problem! We are re-starting and will have more Ron Paul insanity —- COMING SOON!
One of our followers told us that a popular anti-Ron Paul Facebook page has posted a lot of our stuff. We are happy to have this material circulate.
This is the page: American Patriots Against Ron Paul; CLICK THIS LINK —I guess me and the boys will have to sign up to that one.